Ensure Your Oral Health
Preventive care is the most important aspect of dental. We are reassured of this whenever we perform comprehensive exams and observe conditions forming due to a lack of preventative care. Coming in for regular comprehensive exams is vital to catch any problems in the early stages and save yourself money, time, and pain down the line.
Comprehensive Exams in Little Rock
A comprehensive dental exam goes much further than a simple check of the teeth. It involves a complete and meticulous oral exam that covers everything from pre-existing conditions, gum health, cancer screenings, and diagnostic exams to ensure optimal oral health. Not all dentists are as thorough as our dentists here in Little Rock.
In a comprehensive exam:
- We check for decay and fractures in the teeth.
- We do an oral cancer exam.
- We check the health of the tissues and bone that are the foundation and support for the teeth.
- We take radiographs to help us diagnose and to find areas that are problematic or could cause problems in the future.
- We discuss with the patient ways to improve their smile and ways to replace missing teeth to help them be able to function more efficiently.
- Finally, we discuss ways to improve their oral hygiene, what is contributing to their dental problems, and ways to correct and prevent future dental issues.
Call Us Today To Schedule Your Appointment With Our Dentist in Little Rock
Make sure your oral health is in check by calling us today to schedule your comprehensive exam. These regular exams help us catch any early onset issues and save you from more expenses and frustration. If you have any questions, call us today!